New Here

Options
Hey all, I joined in 2012 apparently... I dunno I ever really committed. I am doing low carb, I've tried so many other diets and they haven't been maintainable. When I google stuff about low carb this site keeps popping up so I guess I figured I would give it a try. I need the support.... I feel too far gone. I feel unlovable and like I will never be able to lose weight.

Thanks for the support!

Xo. Nicole

24731103.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• belle_rn
    belle_rn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me! i am in the same boat as you and i am determined to not let the boat sink this time!
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    Welcome back - here's hoping the site helps you achieve the results you want. :smile:
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The first step is believing in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, or don't take the effort to change, you'll just fall back into a rut or downward spiral. You came back here, so obviously you DO care, which is great. Now you can surround yourself with others that have similar goals, and have that support system you are looking for! Good luck!
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    As long as you are willing to put in the effort for change I don't think you can ever be too far gone. I know how you feel and I know we can do this. Add me as a friend if you like, we can support each other :)
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Hi Nicole,

Welcome back! I think it's great you recomitted yourself to loosing weight. I am a third timmer on here and it just feels different this time. I would love to help you on your journey. Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey...you'll get there!! feel free to add
  • EscamillaMom
    EscamillaMom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too (3rd day)! I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys. I've always struggled with my weight but have really gotten out of control these past few years. Right now I'm looking to loose 54 pounds to meet my first goal... I figure if I can do that my next goal is cake (lol no pun intended) :) Good luck to all of us... add me if you'd like.