New and starting herbalife :)

Options
hey guys im new in here and im newly starting me herbalife journey tomorrow. any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated andif you would like to follow my journey my name is KellieLoosesHerBelly on my fitness pal :) all support is wecomed and appreciated x

Replies

• SelfLoveMamma
    Options
    goodluck!

Just make sure the actual food you are eating is healthy. its easy to use the herbalife meal replacement to lose weight but when it done a lot of people gain it back because they never learned to cook better meals or to eat more healthy in general.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already bought it, read up on it a bit. HERE and elsewhere. The key is a calorie deficit, not "products" like Herbalife.
  • crzybeautiful23
    Options
    Eating healthy and within portions is key, you need to make sure you are drinking your recommended water intake- the water you put in your shakes or in the teas count. I use milk in my shakes as well as ice. You can add fruits to the shakes as well. My fitness coach has started introducing Prolessa- its targeted for belly fat loss.
    But like with anything else, exercise will help you out so much along with the Herbalife products, water intake, learning to prepare and choose healthy snacks and actual meals and portion size!!!

GOOD LUCK!
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Have you considered trying MyFitnessPal's approach before staring Herbalife? Maybe test out MyFitnessPal for a month or two and see what kind of results you get. You'll probably find you don't even need Herbalife.

Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No