EXERCISES THAT FOCUS ON HIPS

Options
hey everyone, does anyone know some good exercises that a great for losing hip fat ?

Replies

• apykin
    apykin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same challenge. I carry most of my weight in the hips, thighs, and butt…so difficult to loose. There are a few good exercised for the bottom half of the bottom from pilates. A lot of them focus on the entire lower body---youtube has a lot of good exercises if you type in pilates exercised for legs and hips….good luck--
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    none... you can not spot reduce fat. your body burns it off from where ever is easiest for it. the exercise, while it burns calories, doesnt guarantee you will lose fat... its all about your caloric intake and being in a deficit.
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    none... you can not spot reduce fat. your body burns it off from where ever is easiest for it. the exercise, while it burns calories, doesnt guarantee you will lose fat... its all about your caloric intake and being in a deficit.

This.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    sorry to agree with the bubble bursters but yeah you can't spot reduce.
  • RelevantKnowledge
    RelevantKnowledge Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sex. And lots of it.
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Although you can't spot reduce, you can really help the overall look by toning. There are floor exercises on the Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones workout that I swear by...lots of leg raises, kicks, etc. Maybe check it out?
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options

This.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my first quote on MFP!!! i know, little things make me happy, lol
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

^This.

Sorry it is a shock to most people when they are told the truth.