Hello

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to the program and only have a week under my belt and hoping to lose 25 pounds. I always though I did not eat bad but here you have to account for everything you eat or drink and that is when I realized that I was eating pretty good but there was room for improvement "when it came to munching and portion size". Wish me luck on my journey.

Miss Pam

Replies

• hazenson
    hazenson Posts: 22 Member
    Hi Miss Pam
    Good Luck on your journey, Thank you for introducing me to the program! I think its great
  • Hi MissPam,

Welcom to MFP! I love it here. It's a great support system. I would love to help you on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I am on here daily and try to either like or write something on everyones posts. :)
  • Hi there, I'm not new to MFP I was on a few years ago and then stopped. No excuses, I just gave up. Now I'm determined to drop at least 25lbs. I started back again on Monday 2/3/14 and I am really finding it easier with keeping track of my food, exercise etc. The data base has been expanded and I don't have to spend an enormous amount of time doing this either. I will succeed this time.
  • Hi i used MFP last year...lost 5 lbs then quit. i am back and hoping to start with losing 10 lbs.!