26 months after joining MFP in pictures

Options

Replies

• AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm so inspired by your fortitude. Yes, we slide back sometimes. Then we get right back to it. You're awesome, and I'm wishing you good, good health.
  • ClaraCuppicake
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You are absolutely fantastic :D You started MFP at the same weight i'm starting it at now, and I feel like it's soooo long to go - i'm nearly at day 4 and trying desperately not to count the time- but reading this, I have hope :D Maybe this time next year i'll be making a post like this? I have hope. :D Well done, AWESOME job :D
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    CONGRATS
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You are absolutely fantastic :D You started MFP at the same weight i'm starting it at now, and I feel like it's soooo long to go - i'm nearly at day 4 and trying desperately not to count the time- but reading this, I have hope :D Maybe this time next year i'll be making a post like this? I have hope. :D Well done, AWESOME job :D

I wouldn't worry about how long it takes. For me to lose 150lbs in a year and a half was REALLY fast. Whether it takes a year or 5 years, just keep going and you will get there.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It's refreshing to see a post about all the ups and downs. You are a pretty girl with a whole life ahead of you. Take it from this 40 year old ;) You have come so far, congrats!
  • Charlotte318
    Charlotte318 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! You have been through so much. :drinker:
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job. We cannot walk away from food. It has to be a part of our every day lives. Food struggles are not easily removed from us.
    I am learning that I need a team. My family. My friends. My Fitness Pal. I yoyo and binge and gain and purge and have needs that I cannot meet alone. Good for you to realize you also need this community and accountibility.

I hope you get some relief from the seizures. Keep fighting the good fight.
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :drinker:
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! What a great story and a phenomenal transformation! Thank you for sharing!
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job and congratulations on your success... we have very similar views on this stuff. Way to go!!
  • arzu726
    Options
    You are so beautiful! I like the way you compared food to things like smoking and drugs... it truly is a struggle to eat right! I am happy that you are back on track.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are amazing........glad you are here and have tons of support!!
  • coolchange58
    coolchange58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Inspirational! Thank you. Stay strong, one day at a time.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    you do deserve a WOW
    Beautiful
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    WOW, what an inspiration!!!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • bedot
    bedot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm at a loss for word!
  • starkiller8885
    starkiller8885 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Keep at it sister!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!