My story, my pics-105lbs and counting

Options

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    OOOOH WOW !!! You look great ! Your like a whole other person !
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! I'm on my way to your goal weight as well and have been stalled for quite some time, but am doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution after finishing Ripped in 30 and yes she does deliver results. What Jillian Michaels program did you do?
  • kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Well done!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Thanks for sharing!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    that is so amazing!! good job :)
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You are stunning!!! Hard work pays off! :love:
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You lost a whole person ;)! I am super happy for you :). We have the same goal weight! Great job once again!
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy! What an amazing loss. I like how matter-of-fact you are about this. lol It's easy for me to let emotions get in the way but this time it needs to be as simple as eating less and moving more.
  • SewingLynx
    SewingLynx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are awesome!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    great post you look fantastic!
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congats.
  • Butterf1y_Effect
    Butterf1y_Effect Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fantastic!
  • averyrose3
    Options
    Thank you. I love ur last paragraph.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in all your photos!!! Congrats on all you have accomplished!!!
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dang!!! You look so great! Congrats!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you were beautiful before, and a healthy and beautiful woman now! Congrats on your success, and like you did, I'm on here looking for motivation during one of my frustrating plateaus, so I thank you for sharing, and keeping it short and sweet lol... :wink:

:drinker:
  • burbgirl
    burbgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! you look amazing!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can you tell us a little about your eating approach? What ended up working for you, in terms of calories, types of food, etc.?
  • summyv
    summyv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can you tell us a little about your eating approach? What ended up working for you, in terms of calories, types of food, etc.?

I exercise at least 5 times a week-at home ( can't afford gym fees) and I walk a lot, as I hate cardio and I don't/won't run. At home I lift light(ish) weights, do squats, lunges and various stomach exercises. I also do 100 squats whilst waiting for my morning coffee to percolate. And when I feel to punish myself, I'll put Jillian Michaels on( have never completed the 30days in a row, fair play to those that have).

In terms of diet- when I first started, I did alternate day fasting for 2 months. Now, I fast 1-2 times a week, and mostly follow a low(ish) carb/sugar diet. I still eat a fair amount of rice, and chocolate on occasion(I'm a woman, this is necessary). In terms of calories, now my thought process is "if I have to count how many calories I've consumed today, I've eaten too much/the wrong stuff". I'm lucky, cos I love to cook, and have created a lot of healthy tasty recipes. For the first 7 and a half months, I abstained completely from alcohol. Shamefully I found that the most difficult. Now, I drink Thursday- Saturday. At least once a quarter I'll do a dry month.

And yes, I appreciate this post is essay adjacent-but I'm answering a question !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!