Hi! Just introducing myself...

Options
Hi all,

I'm new to this site, I had joined up to another site but I think this one is much more user friendly and quicker to track nutrition and exercise :)

I'm from Sydney and I'm married, with three little ones while working full-time!

I'm hoping this is it and that this is the start of a better me... wish me luck!

Replies

• littlet22
    Options
    good luck :happy:
    ...and.... welcome!
  • pixymom1963
    pixymom1963 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!!!!!
  • grogers421
    grogers421 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. Good luck
  • cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Hope you find it very useful and your able to attain your goals.
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Welcome!!
    I agree with you that MFP is more user friendly.
    I hope you enjoy it here.
  • pattysw17
    Options
    Good Luck you you!
  • Calgary24
    Options
    hello, i sometimes dont have time to record on line, but always write in notebook. iam stuck @ 129 lbs wont budge. HELP any sugg ??
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the welcome guys! Add me as a friend if you like :)
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    Hello There and welcome! I'm a newbie, too.

God Bless you - working full time and taking care of three children! You are superwoman.

My wife and I have 2 kids and we try to help eachother out. I joined this website to help me lose 40 pounds just so I can keep up with the kids.

Good luck to you and your goals!

Kind Regards,
    Don
  • reneedrey
    Options
    Newbie from sydney. Hi all just introducing myself as i am new here. Im just getting back into the gym and all the things i use to enjoy after stopping for nearly a year! Id be interested to hear from anyone in sydney that wants to get together to workout and help motivate each other! Thanks!
  • JimHeid
    JimHeid Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The wife and I just started on this site together and I think you won't find a better site... Good Luck!!
  • JimHeid
    JimHeid Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Get rid of any high fructose corn syrup, even the stuff that is hidden in bread
  • amysambora
    Options
    Hello from another Aussie! You'll love it here at MFP :) I notice we have the same goal weight - we can motivate each other along the way!
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! You are going to love this site and the help you get from it!!
  • reneedrey
    Options
    Hi everyone and ty for your support and introducing yourself. well ive been a busy person this last week but have managed to fit a few days of exercise in and am more motivated this week to get more on top of it. I signed up for an outdoor fitness course 3x wk for 4 wks and cant wait to start. And bc i dont want to kill myself doing it im using it as motivation to workout now so im more fit in jan when it starts! Yeah.
  • reneedrey
    Options
    I just realized all my posts are going to someones intro posts..thats very strange...anyways...sorry for the confusion and will see about getting this fixed!
  • b4babyweight
    b4babyweight Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    good luck!!!