Extreme pain please help?

Options
I've been doing yoga meltdown for three months and three weeks ago I started with mild soreness in my arms and then it migrated to my shoulders then to my upper back I quit the DVD a week ago and I'm still in excruciating pain. I've tried Advil Tylenol and Aleve nothing helps. I went out and bought a back massager the kind that's a cushion that straps to a chair. Well that didn't help in fact it made it worse! Someone suggested a mild stretching Yoga didn't help that also made it worse! Please help me I can't sleep sitting up or lying down!

Replies

• pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Go to a dr.
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Agree, you need to go to a doctor. No more stretching and no more yoga for now.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Try an epsom salt bath and get to a Dr. ASAP
  • Cobb_66
    Cobb_66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I know two people above already said it... but PLEASE go to a doctor. NOW. Don't stretch, don't use the massager, don't do anything except what you have to to get around. You may risk aggravating it or making it significantly worse, as what it sounds like is that you injured yourself already, and without getting treated and continuing the exercise it is now causing secondary injuries or problems.
    You need to get it looked at by a doctor or a PT before continuing any type of movement.
  • Ispineveryday
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will call my Dr. In the morn. I hope I can get out of my driveway when get my appointment. Ha!