Just started on Lite n Easy! Anyone else on it?

Options
Hii!!
Thought i'd get into posting regularly on a forum to keep myself on track.. I think it's easy to give up when only you know that you're trying to lose weight.
I'm 23. And figured it's about time to get serious.
I'm a size 16, which luckily for me I can just pull off with my height of 6ft. But BMI says i'm obese.. (thanks!)
I weigh 85kg... and would love to get down to the low 70's.
I've previously weighed 68kg, thanks to tony ferguson.. but those shake diets are never good once they end.

I want to be fit and healthy, and i don't want to have to spend hours shopping for something cause my hips and butt are too big! I just want to love myself again, and I don't think i've been able to respect myself because i've been eating crap food.

And before anyone says, why don't you cook at home? I do, but I've started a new job in the last few months and i work quite late hours. So by the time i get home, all i can be bother doing is eating some yoghurt or ordering thai. So yay for the convenience of lite n easy!

Would love to hear from anyone else in a similar situation, or just trying to lose weight in general :)

Replies

• vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    hey there,

I'm a little over 6'1" myself and started on Lite n Easy last week. I'm 89kg as of this morning and so far it seems to be going well. I'm wearing an Aussie size 15 jeans (and also have one US12).

I have to say I'm surprised your BMI says you're obese at 85kg. I calculated mine this morning and it was 25.75, which is juuuuust over the line from Healthy into Overweight territory. I'm pretty sure Obese is about 29+ so things may not actually be as bad as they seem :)

Feel free to add me!

PS - the Southern BBQ Chicken lunch tastes like crap, but the rest seem alright so far!
  • emilypalmer2014
    emilypalmer2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm getting my first delivery this Friday, I'm starting the 1200 plan. I have quite a bit of weight to loose (40kg ideally) and I work at odd hours so I'm excited to try this because it looks like it should be pretty convenient. How are you guys going so far? Are the meals alright? :)