HERBALIFE

Options
I am just curious as to if anyone on here is using Herbalife right now. I have been using it for 10 days so far and having great results. I just want to know how other people are doing on it, aswell as healthy meal options as your third "real meal".
:) feel free to add me!

Replies

• jeanettembriggs
    jeanettembriggs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm not really doing Herbalife now but I have in the past. I have trouble with milk and soy is even worse so it wasn't too great of a fit for me. My sister sells it though and she lost 9lbs the first 9 days she used it. It's a great product! Good luck and I hope it keeps working for you!
  • jesslillyb6
    jesslillyb6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thankyou! But yeah its different for everyone, and not everyone likes it. Luckily I like it a lot, and I lost 6 pounds in a week, probably just water weight but im continuing with it and the gym.
    Thanks for your input! :)
  • SouthernMommy11
    Options
    I'm not sure what HerbaLife is but I do Advocare and LOVE it. Maybe it's similar? I have been using the app "Food on The table" for my healthy meal ideas. Its great because it makes the grocery list for you based on the meals you pick! Tons of variety and healthy options.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    No

+1
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No

+1

I hate G+
    Every time someone does the +1, that's the fist thing I can think of. G+
  • jesslillyb6
    jesslillyb6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What are you saying NO to?
  • Kimberling234
    Options
    I just started Herbalife 4 days ago and have lost 5 lbs already. I love this ap to help me get my water and calories in. I just et what i fix my family for the colorful meal.
  • meganeileenmc
    meganeileenmc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 and I am loving it. Satisfies my crazy sweet tooth, makes counting calories easier on here, and I only have to worry about cooking one meal a day. Perfect for me. I have lost 10lbs while using it. I will FR you :)