Favorite workout video

Options
What is your favorite workout video? Why is it your favorite workout video? What is your least favorite workout video and why? I am doing the Slim in six program on ramp it up but also know that I will need variety. I thought about ordering the Zumba videos but I just want to hear some more feedback. Thank you

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme! I started with Slim n 6. I find more results and a higher calorie burn with the weights on the CLX program. You should try it - it is from beach body.com. Time just flies when doing the videos. :)
  • monietrojan
    monietrojan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I mostly do Zumba. Tiffany Rothe is good and you can find her videos on youtube. She has a website also.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Oh man. I have to pick 1 favorite? I can't! Can I pick my top 3? Well I'm going to! :bigsmile: Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, and Body Revolution. They're all super fun and I'm a big fan of Chalene Johnson and Jillian Michaels. Plus I've seen amazing results from all of them. Fantastic workouts. I have to modify some of the jumping in Body Revolution (bad knee), but with all the modifications that I've gotten from TF and ChaLEAN, it's easy to do now that I have more ideas on how to keep it high intensity, and low impact. :heart: :heart: :heart: Close seconds are the NYC ballet and Blogilates workouts.

Least favorite? Hmm. Well, I suppose it would be No More Trouble Zones by Jillian Michaels. Not that it was bad, it just wasn't for me. I have a love/hate relationship with Brazil Butt Lift too. I love the burn I feel, but it just seems like it drags on forever. But I still do it because High & Tight is the best booty and thigh workout I've ever tried.
  • caspercb
    caspercb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like both the Davina Body Buff and the Hannah Waterman dvd.
    Both are interval type training offering two main training sessions with two levels of difficulty and then additional sections to pin point body areas.
    My living room is only small and I have enough room.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You can pick out more then one! I can only order one at a time but I know I need more. I have tried the power 90 but don't like them. My hubby dose but there not for me.
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Psychocalistenics!
    It's a very cheesy, low budget video made in 80's guessing by the hair.
    Its 17 mins long, low impact, wakes up all the muscle groups without stress and I do it when I get up every morning.!
    :ohwell:
  • artsk8er
    Options
    I absolutely love 'Pump it up'!. It just leaves my muscles aching and I burn a lot of calories in 1 hour.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Zuzka/Zuzana Light. She's got a whole host of free, premium and workout DVD's.
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    This is great on so many levels =)

Pump It Up The Ultimate Dance Workout 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVp7wRWG7I
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Zuzka/Zuzana Light. She's got a whole host of free, premium and workout DVD's.

I was very hopeful about these, but I did not enjoy them at all.

I love LesMills Combat, TurboJam, TurboFire, ChaLean Extreme. For fun and just as added movement to a day I like Jennifer Galardi's dance workouts. There are some 10 minute solution dvds that are fun, and some actually are good workouts.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels 30 DS and Ripped in 30. Short & sweet and to the point. Just finishing up 30 Ds and moving onto Ripped.
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    Pumping iron.