135kg to 84kg in 2 years :)

Options
2»

Replies

• shermak1
    shermak1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know a few others have already mentioned this, but I never would have known those face shots were of the same person!
    I was needing a little extra motivation this morning and I found it! You are truly inspiring.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I don't know where or how to start. You look awesome. Hope you're proud of yourself. Such an inspiration!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Whoa... great job! I'll slap myself in the face next time I think I can't do it. Seriously inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • princesswarrior1116
    Options
    Wow! It took a lot of strength and endurance to stick with your program and get this done everyday for 2 years. Congratulations on your transformation! I think the surgery results are amazing! Whether you need a revision later or not, it looks like it was a smart decision to go ahead and do it when you did. You are an inspiration to never give up no matter what obstacles seem to stand in the way. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot to render me speechless but oh my god...!

Hope you're seriously proud!

Myself also speechless. Amazing!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am so impressed! Lot's of hard work but it's certainly paid off! You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss!
  • ambience13
    ambience13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone! Still have a little way to go, but I'll get there :)
    Thanks for all the support x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!