Looking for a friend (or two...)

Hi there,

I'm here for my second round of weight loss as I kind of fell off the band wagon around my wedding and gained back all the weight I had lost and more...

I'm inspired by team effort!

Please friend me if you're looking for someone who can support you as well.

Thanks,
Amy

Replies

• LissaT82
    LissaT82 Posts: 12 Member
    I am in the same boat! Got married in January of 2013 and since then have been getting fat and happy....
    Add me! :)
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Many of us, all in the same boat. Feel free to add me :)
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Looking to lose my regain of 60lbs...39lbs more to go! We can do it!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    me too *waves** hey

feel free to add me !
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    I'm always down for more friends! If you're looking for more than two. :wink:
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Looking to lose my regain of 60lbs...39lbs more to go! We can do it!

WOW! You lost 121 pounds??!?! Amaaaaaaaazing!
  • MadameButterfly66
    MadameButterfly66 Posts: 10 Member
    Just started up again - add me I can certainly use a friend and can be a good friend too!!
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Feel free to add me, too! I just started back on MFP last week, and I'm needing to lose 75 pounds after having a c-section and a separate hernia surgery. I'm ready to offer support for any that are willing to do the same for me! :D
  • bcovely
    bcovely Posts: 57 Member
    Looking for friends here.....any one willing to friend me, please be my guest!!
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Friend me if you'd like!
  • Lieslll
    Lieslll Posts: 26 Member
    Hi,
    Please add me too! I just started with myfitnesspal and I am still getting oriented. I need to loose 45 pounds.I joined a local gym this week and I have started going to classes and using an elliptical.
    Cheers,
  • That's my story too. Married last June. :)
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Anyone can add me if they wish, I'll try my best to be motivating.
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Friend request sent! I think I'm on round 3?
  • Feel free to add me , tried several "diets" and none have really worked so trying MFP tried it before but never fully committed . Looking forward to dropping the lbs :) Good luck on your journey everyone
  • Yep, I am a Dec 2013 bride. Between the shower cake, wedding cake, wedding reception and all the girls taking me out for drinks I gained back 50 of the 70 pounds previously lost. Back at it the last couple of weeks and lost 7 of it so far. Pleasefeel free to add me, we can do this together!
  • MelanieBreuning
    MelanieBreuning Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me (:
  • Feel free to add me! :) (that goes for anyone) I love giving and receiving support on here. I like to think that it's a team effort!
  • MFPdusty
    MFPdusty Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I too do better with team support. I would love to be your friend on here.
  • I am in the same boat. Busted my butt to loose weight before the wedding and then gained it all back. I am back down to my wedding weight but now I have new goals. Please add me too.