Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pizza calories

Work is providing pizza from a local pizza place. Would you use a pizza chains calorie count in your food diary? The place we are ordering from isn't in the database. btw, I'm having a spinach, mushrooms, and tomato and it's a thin crust.

Replies

• JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Yes. I would search spinach, mushrooms tomato thin crust pizza. Pick one that is closest.
  • Shellz31
    Shellz31 Posts: 214 Member
    I also use chain restaurants as an estimate for local pizza chains. I recommend not using any homemade pizza or generic pizza as estimates as they tend to have suspiciously low calorie counts. Also, make sure to match the crust i.e. don't use a chain restaurant's thin crust if what you ate was not thin crust. That can make a huge difference in calories.
  • juliemorgan79
    juliemorgan79 Posts: 14 Member
    Thanks! That's what I did and the calorie content wasn't too bad :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Yes. I would search spinach, mushrooms tomato thin crust pizza. Pick one that is closest.

Yes, this is what I would do ^^
  • ken_m
    ken_m Posts: 128
    Another effective approach is to not enter the calories, then they don't count because your body doesn't know