Hannah needs your help!

Options
Hello,

I'm Hannah 26yrs. I'm at my heaviest weight ever! 286 lbs. I never been on a diet before more than 2 days or less! I just got engaged this year and planning to have my wedding in about 6 months! I want to be healthy and happy, I want to be ready to have a child and teach him/her how to success in life! But first I need to succeed myself!

All my live, I have been heavy but in a good way! I used to be active and have a pretty good energy to play all day everyday! But I always heard that I fat but never cared! I always saw myself beautiful no matter what! But recently, I gained a lot of weight due to stress and sadness! I feel tired, sick and I see myself ugly for the first time!!!! I can't believe I'm me!!
I need support and help please!
I moved outside US with my fiance for a while, at least 6 months! I'm planning to get healthy, eat right and move more.
Today, we are going to join a small fitness center where we can walk to it with in 10-15 mins!

HELP ME get my life back PLEASE!

Replies

• SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'm good for motivation & update almost every day.:smile: But you are the one who has to make the choice to go past two days. There is a lot of good advice all over this site. Start navigating & you'll learn a lot of good things. Good luck! :wink: