Who you want to thank today???

Options
"Just a "thank you" is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all." - Rosie Cash

Thank you god for my family and friends for all the wonderful things are happening to me. Thank you MFP its just great!!
Happy thanksgiving all!!!

Replies

• Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my amazing family and wonderful friends and my fiance'! I would be lost with out them! I am thankful for my job and for food! thankful that I can afford food
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful for my husband as he is supportive without question and I really like him too which is a bonus. I am thankful for my incredible kids. I learn so much from them, they are the world's funniest people and they love each other. I am thankful for my parents and brother and nieces as they are always there and they add so much to our lives. I am thankful for judo. If it weren't for getting involved with judo with my kids 2 1/2 years ago I would still be sitting on the couch lamenting my big *kitten*. I got involved and started running again. I am thankful for the support and assistence I needed to run a marathon. I am thankful I have rediscovered running as I have never felt so positive and powerful befroe. I am thankful for our judo family. These people are just amazing. I am also thankful for MFP...this site has allowed me to be accountable with balance. I have been afraid to count calaries since my eating disorder days in high school as I would go so overbaord...now I make it a goal to eat my calories and stop at my goal...I don't feel guilty anymore when I have ice cream or a reese because I know they were in my goal for the day etc....
  • Dammitviv
    Options
    I want to thank all the soldiers who have given of themselves for all of us, and the families who have supported them. Please set an extra place at your tables tonight for the soldiers who didn't make it home.
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I thank God for blessing me with wonderful family and friends. I am thankful that we are able to put food on the table and a roof over our heads. I thank the soldiers who are currently serving and those who have served in the past.

Happy Thanksgiving
  • MarieS1967
    MarieS1967 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner, in moderation, in the present, engaged in the tastes and smells! But most important is with whom you are sharing your your day and your meal!

I am thankful for my health, my family, my job and for the food I will serve and share today with my family and friends. :wink:
  • shanonbrown
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.THEY ARE ALL VERY SPECIAL TO ME IN SO MANY WAYS AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!!!