new to forums

Options
2»

Replies

• Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    What are y'all talking about. I've been on MFP for like 2 days. I'm just here to talk about about fitness, recipes and raspberry ketones.

*has almost 2,000 posts* :bigsmile:

Yeah. The guy never shuts up.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    What are y'all talking about. I've been on MFP for like 2 days. I'm just here to talk about about fitness, recipes and raspberry ketones.

Yeah. The guy never shuts up.

omg.. how do you only have 349?? lmao.. did you hit a reset button? :smile:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    S1fSk.gif
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

He's an attention *kitten*, but definitely no sloot.

Noob doesn't understand these words.. may have to explain...

Okay, I'm off to start an MFP Dictionary Thread. This should be interesting.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

You're gonna fit in juuuuuuust fine around here.
  • sassypants0923
    Options

He's an attention *kitten*, but definitely no sloot.

Noob doesn't understand these words.. may have to explain...

Okay, I'm off to start an MFP Dictionary Thread. This should be interesting.

YES! Start with Slore!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    beware.. the forums can be a REALLY ugly place.. filled with really unkind people. im so serious. but at the same time there are alot of really nice, supportive and kind people here. ignore the "trolls" as they are called here. do not take what they say to heart. =)
  • tehmotionless
    Options
    Sassy-ness aside, welcome to the forums OP! There are hilarious people like the ones above, and your general geeks like me. Great to see and learn from lots of people's experiences. Great motivation from some posts too. Good luck on your MFP journey!

thanks! :happy:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    beware.. the forums can be a REALLY ugly place.. filled with really unkind people. im so serious. but at the same time there are alot of really nice, supportive and kind people here. ignore the "trolls" as they are called here. do not take what they say to heart. =)

tumblr_m36q82EFQt1qcrzkko1_500.gif
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    Sassy-ness aside, welcome to the forums OP! There are hilarious people like the ones above, and your general geeks like me. Great to see and learn from lots of people's experiences. Great motivation from some posts too. Good luck on your MFP journey!

LOL.. I'm sorry.. You're adorable :flowerforyou: Be careful in here... don't take anything to heart and have fun :smile:
  • tehmotionless
    Options

yeah i'm not ^.^ i'm just so new haha.. i guess i have to go through the noob stage at some point ;n;
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

LOL.. I'm sorry.. You're adorable :flowerforyou: Be careful in here... don't take anything to heart and have fun :smile:

thick_zps62d80099.jpg
  • tehmotionless
    Options

i can't help being new ;n; i sure won't haha ^.^
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to what these animals are saying about me. I'm sure I don't know what they're talking about.

mtpafa.jpg
  • sassypants0923
    Options
    Don't listen to what these animals are saying about me. I'm sure I don't know what they're talking about.

mtpafa.jpg

Awwww :heart: this guy

(total perv)