I have been avoiding the forum....

Options
I have been using the site for one month, but have been avoiding the Message Boards. Generally not my thing, but I am going to reach out and engage. I am having fun this time. It is easy this time. For so many reasons, I really am thankful this year. Relationships that were strained (or worse) are on track, weight loss is coming steadily, consistently, my hobbies are providing me so much pleasure and joy... life is good. It has been a long time since I could say that, and it feels good.

Replies

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have been using the site for one month, but have been avoiding the Message Boards. Generally not my thing, but I am going to reach out and engage. I am having fun this time. It is easy this time. For so many reasons, I really am thankful this year. Relationships that were strained (or worse) are on track, weight loss is coming steadily, consistently, my hobbies are providing me so much pleasure and joy... life is good. It has been a long time since I could say that, and it feels good.

In that case welcome to the forums! :flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    How wonderful!!! Welcome to the message boards! While its awesome that you are using the site period, now you have accessed the amazing supportive part of the site. I have never met a more encouraging group of people online and I think its because are all working towards the same goal. Whether we are loosing, gaining or maintaining we all want to be healthy!

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and a Marry Christmas! How grand that your life is falling into place around your new healthy lifestyle! Only proof that its meant to be! :o)

Welcome!!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    i am so happy for you
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    That's wonderful :happy:
    Welcome to the message board!
  • michele0101
    Options
    Yay for you!! I don't normally use forums. I basically enjoy no face to face contact... ha ha. This site is fun though and everyone is so sweet that I have actually been participating. Also losing that weight just makes everything better. Glad u r here.
  • kgaylord
    Options
    Welcome to the forum! I signed up to MFP awhile ago, but didn't start using it until about 4 wks ago. I enjoy logging on and reading the forums. I love to see the great success that so many accomplish. This time it is different for me as well. I am happy to hear that your life is on track how you would like it to be. Keep up the good work! I have found friends on here that are really positive and motivated which helps.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums. I find that if I get off track emersing myself in the forum helps me get back on track. I think if we surround ourselves by people with the same goals and going through the same thing it helps.

Enjoy, join challenges and post your successes :flowerforyou:
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good for you :drinker:

Welcome :smile: