Favorite fitness app's for IPhone?

Options
So I use MFP app all the time (tracking food, water, exercise, etc).

What are some of your other favorite fitness apps?

Workout apps, tracking apps, food apps, etc?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    fitbit- tracks daily steps

runkeeper- uses gps to track running speed, distance, route, calories burned

I can't remember the name of mine but there are tons of interval apps (custom create interval workouts) if you do interval training

zombies run is pretty cool when I can get it to work, basically it tracks your runs too but it puts you in a game where you are in the zombie apocalypse and you are a runner for your community who goes our for supplies, so there are different missions you have to complete, then you can take the "stuff you collected on your run" and build a city with it (its a computer game that goes along with it)

ghost race seems pretty cool too but I do not acutally have it
  • popo312
    popo312 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Only other one I use is digifit. It syncs with my Polar H7 HRM and links the results here. Love it.
  • jshay295
    jshay295 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I like pop sugar, its an app with various workouts on it ranging from ten minutes to forty five! They're great for at home workouts, but I also like to just steal exercise ideas for the gym.

I haven't given it a hundred percent yet, but I also liked these two apps, they were free and are literally called 'situps' and 'pushups' and it takes you from doing like seven situps a day to one hundred, and i believe up to 300 hundred sit ups . great for beginners or endurance. Probably already mention but very popular is couch to five k , I've just started doing it again. (tried last summer and only got to week four before I got distracted)
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I just signed up with Pact...it syncs with myfitnesspal and runkeeper and keeps you honest with your goals.
  • haymck123
    haymck123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love:
    Runtastic - for running/walking
    Runtastic sit-ups/squats
    Nike training club - awesome (hard!) workouts
    Full fitness - for lifting moves
  • theguy12
    theguy12 Posts: 156
    Options
    Website fo PACT? I searched but can't find it.
  • Solamer
    Solamer Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My favorites are runkeeper, fitocracy, zombies run, in that order. Also maxcapacity when I'm not lazy. Any one else use these?
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    theguy12 wrote: »
    So I use MFP app all the time (tracking food, water, exercise, etc).

What are some of your other favorite fitness apps?

Workout apps, tracking apps, food apps, etc?

I use the notepad to track my lifts that's kind of it outside of MFP.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I like Skimble, 7 Minute Workout by Johnson & Johnson, FitBit, and Sworkit.
  • EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I use MapMyRide, to track my cycling times/distances, it can also be used for walking and running
  • EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh, and 30-day fitness, which has lots of 30-day challenges to build muscle-strength
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I like 7 minute workout. I want the You Are Your Own Gym app, but my smart phone is apparently not smart enough for it.