Need support and Friends

Options
Hi! I'm really trying to get healthy and shed the extra pounds and tone up. I really could use some motivation from like minded people. I am a single mom of two beautiful kids (3 and 5) that keep me very busy on top of my full time job. I log on daily, well sometimes I slack on the weekends but NO MORE!! I exercise almost daily but haven't really figured out how to track it on here yet and I faithfully track what I eat. All I'm missing is a good support group so add me. Did I mention that I am an awesome motivator?? :)

Replies

• jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I log in every day and try to help where I can. Feel free to add me if you like:smile:
  • raulafanador
    raulafanador Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for fellow motivators to add to my group! Feel free to add if you'd like. Good luck on your goals!
  • Aimee71B
    Aimee71B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Like, you i'd love to have some additional motive and support, feel free to add me as well :)
  • _tigerblood_
    _tigerblood_ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would appreciate the support as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP. Add me as a friend and motivator, it'll be fun seeing how this goes :happy:
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am very supportive!
  • SevenFlorins
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am almost here everyday!
  • bigcatcher
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just started with MFP last week. It has helpedI got about 15 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me. I am happy to support others! I check in often. Man, it is hard to reduce sodium intake, it's in everything.