Starbucks/Costa

Options
HELP!
Whats the lowest calorie drink in starbucks/costa? Besides obvious ones, eg. black tea, water etc.

less than 250 calories.
(i know that seems like a lot but most of their drinks top 500-700)

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Replies

• Go on their website. They have calorie estimates under the menu tab. In general: avoid the frozen drinks, use skim milk, and skip the whip.
  • lizyoface
    lizyoface Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I literally just looked this up a few days ago! The best drinks from Starbucks that are actually flavored, are the skinny lattes. I tried their tall hazelnut a few days ago and swapped out regular milk for soy vanilla...Honestly, it tasted pretty good!
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I like to get a grande non-fat caramel macchiato that comes in at 190 calories. I only get them as a treat though.

Starbucks has a list on their website of drinks under 200 calories. [url] http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition/20-under-200 [/url]
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    If you can stand the sugar-free versions of their syrups that cuts a lot of cals too.
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Starbucks. I usually get the Grande Skinny peppermint mocha with splenda ( 140 cla). For the sunny hot days I get grande iced Americano with 4 pumps if sugar free mocha with skim milk and splenda ( 120 CAL).
  • bettyp55
    bettyp55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Skinny Iced Mocha Latte is 100 calories for 16 oz. Skinny Hot Iced Mocha is 130 calories for 16 oz. Skinny Peppermint mochas are good also but in some areas the sugar free peppermint is seasonal. Enjoy!
  • snarkybbq
    snarkybbq Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Former barista here.

NOTHING at sbux is good for you. It's loaded with tons of sugar and fat from milk. If at all, cut it completely out of your diet.

That being said, you're best off drinking plain coffee (cream/or non fat milk), espresso, or unsweetened iced tea (with a few raw sugars for sweetness if you like).

All the artificial sugar is complete garbage on your system and will make you crave more sweet stuff.

Skim cappucinos are better for you because more foam = less milk = less fat.

If you absolutely HAVE to have it sweet, I recommend asking for 1 or 2 pumps of the syrup instead of the normal number.

And always go with a tall (12 oz) or a short (8 oz, hot drinks only). Most short drinks are under 200 calories.