Anyone else use an e-cigarette?

Options
I stopped smoking a month ago, and have instead started using an e-ciggarette. I started on a high-ish level nicotine (18mg) and I am now down to 10.

I mainly have it at night to stop cravings. To be honest it was the best thing I have done, I haven't been interested in smoking. I tried a puff two weeks ago on a night out when the battery died. It was horrible and I felt sick. I immediately gave my friend her cig back!

Just wondering if there were any other 'e-ciggers' (if thats a thing) ? :)

Replies

• smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    Hi . my name is Mike. I have been smoking for 20 plus years.....a few months ago i bought an e cig and it was great success. I then lost it and went back to smoking. Last saturday i bought a new one with a variable heat ajustment battery and havent had a cigarette since....I love it and as long as i have it i wont smoke again. I smoked a pack and a half a day so i use 24mg of the liquid. Good luck... friend me if you want.
  • RelevantKnowledge
    RelevantKnowledge Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a vaper. I'm currently using a Nemesis mech mod paired with a Quasar rda wrapped to .2 ohms. I drip 9mg juice from a company called Captivape. They have amazing juice!

ETA: I've been vaping for about three years and was also recently featured in Vape News Magazine as a vixen of the month. ^_^
  • hazstar
    Options
    Oh sweet! I always seems to have bad luck with my e-cig's. Keep on buying the top part of the e-cig ( Can never remember what its called!) and it constantly is blocked (Even though I don't get it down the hole bit) >;( Any tips?
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    are you using the cheap ones? the filter type? use the liquid tanks they are much better and provide a better throat hit
  • RelevantKnowledge
    Options
    I also second getting a better set-up if you're using a cigalike. :smile:
  • hazstar
    Options
    I have one of the battery and clearomiser ones? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BL7hwIYCIAMxEKD.jpg
    One like this :)
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would like to see more suggestions on brands and types of e-cigs to use too. I've been thinking about using them but there's a plethora!! Don't know where to start.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm a vaper. I'm currently using a Nemesis mech mod paired with a Quasar rda wrapped to .2 ohms. I drip 9mg juice from a company called Captivape. They have amazing juice!

ETA: I've been vaping for about three years and was also recently featured in Vape News Magazine as a vixen of the month. ^_^

Seriously awesome on getting featured!

But it's stuff like what you're currently using that confuses the hell out of me lol. I am really interested in going to an e-cig, and want to buy a good quality one. However, there is so much info out there on different brands/models/vapor/etc that it's overwhelming!

Do you have any recommendations for a novice? :flowerforyou:
  • RelevantKnowledge
    Options
    I would recommend using a Vamo and Kanger protank combination. They are both very user friendly, batteries last a long time in the Vamo, and the atomizers are easy to change on protanks. :smile:
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am a 2 year vaper. Use the ego batteries with a clearomizer....I order from fast tech....free shipping.

As for liquid I use juicy clear :)
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    started about 50 days ago, only smoked 20 cigarettes since then. whoohoo