New and needing friends to help keep me on track

Options
Hello everyone, I'm a mother of 4 who has finally decided to get my weight where it needs to be. I'm tired of being tired all the time and I need help in this weight loss process. I have had trouble in the past staying on track and I need help with accountability. Add me please and I will help be supportive as much as possible as well.

Thanks ahead of time.

42 yrs old
5'9
Sw: 223
Gw: 167

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to come for motivation and support. I sent you a friend request. what kind of workouts do you like doing?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals...this is a great place to reach them.
  • lorryann71
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to come for motivation and support. I sent you a friend request. what kind of workouts do you like doing?

I like to walk. My endurance level is lower than it use to be because of my job.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

Feel free to add me if you need encouragement/motivation!
  • mbartkus1
    mbartkus1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ive been on a rollercoaster for the past 6 years...I could sure use some encouragement and some friends too! Im 41, went through a divorce...lost 100lbs...50 of it the unhealthy way, but the other 50 was done properly! Im in a committed relationship and may even get married again! Problem is I have gained 80lbs of my weight back over the past 3 years and it is seriously depressing me...please help!
  • rinisr
    Options
    Hi I am also new to this. looking for support. When I turned 40 it seemed like the weight just kept coming. I am going to be 42 in April. I am the heaviest I have ever been.
  • rhymeswithtexas
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck to you!
  • rubyred138
    rubyred138 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like to walk too, I downloaded the map my fitness app on a recommendation from my doctor so it uses GPS to track exactly how far Im walking & how fast. I sync it to MFP account so it automatically factors in into my food intake too.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love walking outside. I just wish it would stop snowing long enough to be able to get back out again. For now I use my treadmill and I am doing T25 workouts everyday. Just keep moving every day and make sure you get plenty of water and eat right. you will get there
  • girl6_nyc
    Options
    Hi :) I'll send you a friend request! I'm a 43 year old mom of 2 and need some accountability friends:wink:
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi, doll! Back on here trying again myself. Be well!
  • lorryann71
    Options
    I have been in the same place as you. Its hard to lose weight and rollercoaster when a divorce had happened. Hang in there and if you need anything I will be here to encourage and cheer you on.
  • lorryann71
    Options
    Sounds great, I need all the help and honesty I can get.
  • lorryann71
    Options
    Thank you so much. Can't wait to feel better.