Any Jackie Warner Fans?

Options
Hey there! I have been spending my Thanksgiving reading Jackie Warner's book: This is Why you're Fat (and How to Get Thin Forever)

Anybody else out there a fan of this ideology? I love the idea of two treat meals on the weekends!!! :)

Replies

• MardellD
    Options
    I am in the best shape of my life thanks to Jackie Warner, both the book and a work out dvd (power burn) I love them!
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have her DVD in my wish list at Amazon. Is it a calorie scorcher?
  • MardellD
    Options
    For me it's not bad... it's alot of strength training, not alot of actual cardio but you are always moving. It works up a good muscle burn atleast.
  • bkmush
    bkmush Posts: 27
    Options
    I LOVE her book and have used a lot of it as a template for my meals. I don't always do as well as I should :( but when I stick with it I lose weight. Just having the shake with spinach, fruit and vitamins along with 2 eggs a day helps my hunger stay away so much that even when I "fall off the wagon" I do better having done that then I would have before!
  • bkmush
    bkmush Posts: 27
    Options
    P.S. Have to say I haven't tried her workouts yet though...maybe I should check it out at the library next time!
  • Bluediesel
    Options
    I LOVE ME SOME JACKIE WARNER
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I just got her new Extreme timesaver workout. It's 30 minutes and I was dying at the end, great workout. I thought Jillian was tough! Not sure on the calorie burn since I don't have a heart rate monitor. I like how fast paced the workout was, time flew.
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I just got her new Extreme timesaver workout. It's 30 minutes and I was dying at the end, great workout. I thought Jillian was tough! Not sure on the calorie burn since I don't have a heart rate monitor. I like how fast paced the workout was, time flew.

Where did you get the DVD? Does anyone k now if it's on sale somewhere???
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i want to get the book....anyone know if its at walmart or target or even kmart??
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I got my DVD at Walmart. It was $10. It is just the one workout though.