Ok....Now it's time to recover from Thanksgiving.

Options
Well...I made it through the Thanksgiving meal. I was able to eat until I was hungry and I ate what I wanted. Will I be over my calories? Yes, but it is much better than past years. At least this year I know what I should take a small piece of. I hope everyone else keeps a good attitude about today and get back on the horse tomorrow. Peace out.

Replies

• ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving from Canada (where we celebrated in October) What an awesome attitude, have a little of every thing, enjoy and savour it, don't feel guilty about it. Good job :glasses:

Cheers
    jewel :flowerforyou:
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving from another Canadian! I guess it makes sense that we're online ;)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yep I'm Canadian too...at least we get to see who's all American :bigsmile:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    It's like a ghost town here today!

Canadians unite LOL :bigsmile:
  • IfICanLoseIt
    IfICanLoseIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving - I'm just on the way to the table myself, but I input everything in advance (actually a couple of days ago:). Canadians are so cool. After all they do live northwards of here. Peace.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Well...I made it through the Thanksgiving meal. I was able to eat until I was hungry and I ate what I wanted. Will I be over my calories? Yes, but it is much better than past years. At least this year I know what I should take a small piece of. I hope everyone else keeps a good attitude about today and get back on the horse tomorrow. Peace out.

Ditto that :happy: