FEMALES friends only any ages 25-40 for support

Options
2»

Replies

• melr01
    melr01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 33. Living in Alberta Canada. Not married and no kids :(
    Feel free to add me as well and to anyone else looking for friends. I log in daily but don't always complete my diary or have it open. I'm off my schedule right now but working to get back on track with exercise.
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33 and live in KY. I'm also looking for some more friends. Feel free to add me, please drop a note where you found me.
  • Anniecro117
    Anniecro117 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started and have 0 friends! Would love the support. I am 32 and 2 babies with 30lbs yo loose! I have been on a 4 month stand still. Any other ladies I would love if you friended me too! I live in Minnesota :)
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Hey
    Im 25 from the UK, anyone is free to add me, I am at least 3 times a day :)
  • malyce86
    Options
    I'd love for anyone to add me! I'm 27 and from North Carolina. I gained weight after my divorce (depression = macaroni and cheese) and now I'm trying to get back on track.
  • kariokey30
    kariokey30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I'm 36 & a SAHM with 65 lbs. to lose. 3 down...62 to go!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    38/married/mom of 2 originally from MI, transplanted in NJ
    I love to encourage my fellow MFP'ers. Add me if you like. =]
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on everyday.
  • bohen10
    bohen10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, mother of a 3 year old working part time and started going back to school. I love new friends, Add me :smile:
  • MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    26, married no kids (except a fur baby) and I live in Minnesota! I'll add you! Others feel free to add me too...I'm decently knowledgeable on food and exercise matters and have had a good amount of success so far!
  • Lily_Red
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicole 25 no man no kiddies :cry: part-time student full time desk job in the gym at least 5 days a week I dont get much sleep lol. Just looking forward to being healthy and looking good. Trying to lose 25 pds by summer time. Feel free to add me!!