Looking for friends and support

Options
Hello!
My name is aurora and I'm 27. I am here to restart my journey, because I gained all the weight that I lost here, about 20 pounds. The past one year has been crazy, shifting countries, failed relationships, dealing with stress and I am currently travelling at the moment. I am here in a foreign country, don't understand the language but I got a gym membership for two months. I hope to lose the weight I gained, fighting mood swings, and I will be happy and grateful to have some friends on this journey! Working to get myself back on my feet, get healthy again, be happy and let my family know that I have returned from this journey stronger and all's fine.

Thanks!

Replies

• Ciarsjade
    Options
    I am also restarting my journey! I am @ my heaviest weight EVER. I suffer from depression & anxiety, but I have decided that i need to do SOMETHING about this. About 2 years ago i was able to lose 25 lbs, but i have gained all of it back then some :(
  • aurora15
    aurora15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, I feel you. I have been through so much the past few months, I am amazed I am still alive and very grateful to everyone who has helped me. Let's do our best :)
  • grrlbythebay
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is aurora and I'm 27. I am here to restart my journey, because I gained all the weight that I lost here, about 20 pounds. The past one year has been crazy, shifting countries, failed relationships, dealing with stress and I am currently travelling at the moment. I am here in a foreign country, don't understand the language but I got a gym membership for two months. I hope to lose the weight I gained, fighting mood swings, and I will be happy and grateful to have some friends on this journey! Working to get myself back on my feet, get healthy again, be happy and let my family know that I have returned from this journey stronger and all's fine.

Thanks!

I love your honesty!!! Life isn't perfect and I'm first to admit I'm not perfect, I've tried this before and FAILED but I'm back and if all goes well my 2015 New Year's Eve I'll be wearing a size 10 dress (crossing fingers)
  • aurora15
    aurora15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hello :) we are all perfectly imperfect and works in progress! I hope you get to wear that dress, and I have a dress to wear for my brother's wedding in August! I want to look and feel my best for my only brother :) Let's do our best and keep fighting!