Feel free to add me!

Options
Hi all! I am on my second rodeo here and I am ten days in so far with a 3lb loss! Very happy but I am wondering what everyone does for motivation, healthy snacks, recommended workouts, any and all tips you have I would much appreciate! Please feel free to add me because I can use all the great info you all have to offer. I am all ears! I do have a fitbit and usually try to eat back all my calories but I also don't know if it's better to leave that calorie deficiency. My goal is 1200 calories a day. I lost 30 pounds before and I'm ready to do it again! ????

Replies

• Renegade706
    Options
    Hi Leisha, pretty name. I have an open diary and log my workouts, and i try to be an encouraging friend to have. Hope its ok to add you.
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 21 yr old working to get back on track and in shape for basic training!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey , feel free to add me. I need friends to keep me motivated also. I'm not perfect, have good days and bad ones but I try my hardest . We can do this. Good luck
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sent an invite and glad your back on the wagon!! Any of the rest of your can feel free to add as well. Daily inspiration always coming back at cha!