Hi!

Options
Hi, I just joined up today and wanted to introduce myself. My name's Trish and I have over 200 lbs to lose. I would love to make some friends on here to help support each other. :-)

Replies

• enggold09
    enggold09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI, I struggle with weight that last 20 years of my life. I have live through some tragic things in my life. I am an emotional eater so I fully understand why this is a problem for us to keep weight off. I did this once before and lost 45lbs. I did not feel like the fat girl in the group. I was happy for the first time in years. I gained 30 lbs back so, I committed to MFP again. Feel free to add me as a friend for support and encouragement.
  • Valereee
    Valereee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish. I've only been on this site a few weeks but so far it's working. There is another group called "Heavy Weights" for people who have 200 pounds to lose. Hardly anyone posts on there, but maybe people don't know about it, so please check it out. I still have 200 pounds to lose, too. I know it sure seems overwhelming, but now that I'm seeing progress it's getting a little easier. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone out there! Good luck to you, Trish.....
  • Renegade706
    Options
    A journey of 1000 miles, begins with one single step. Congrats on making a decision to begin a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me will encourage you anyway i can
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Request sent to ya! Stay the course and make your friend circle big because there are so many amazing people on here that are more than willing to support and encourage on along the way. Like Renegade said...one foot infront of the other. We will get you to where you need to be. Focus on small goals and before you know it you will be well on your way to the progress you have always desired!
  • clairehatch
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm new to this so would love some friends! Please feel free to add me. Got 60lbs left to lose so trying to stay motivated :) xx