very pleased.

Options
i have been having a horrible week. getting turned down by people trying to get jobs, getting called names bc im "fat". I accepted how cold hearted people are in this world. But then i came here, i now see that there ARE still nice people out there. I feel accepted for once!

Thank u to everyone who accepted me and treated me like a normal person. Its what i needed after this horrible week.

I look forward to making all kinds of new friends!

Replies

• irtata43
    irtata43 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, hope you find the support you need. I have been on for a little over a month and I love it. I have found it to be so helpful and so much support. Would be glad to add u as a friend if you would like. Good luck..
  • kacyc1117
    Options
    hun, ive left here before after losing my first baby, and i always come back. This is the BEST support system for people that have little or no people to motivate them in their life.. and you realize just how much other people are struggling with the same issues you do. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on here- its a lifestyle change and its a great one. *pinky promise*
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    i have been having a horrible week. getting turned down by people trying to get jobs, getting called names bc im "fat". I accepted how cold hearted people are in this world. But then i came here, i now see that there ARE still nice people out there. I feel accepted for once!

Thank u to everyone who accepted me and treated me like a normal person. Its what i needed after this horrible week.

I look forward to making all kinds of new friends!

:smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you have been so poorly treated. No one has the right to abuse you and call you names. Good luck on your job search! :flowerforyou:
  • Yahme
    Yahme Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes there are a wagon full of rude people in this world, but Praise God there are more that are caring... Good luck on your job search and your journey that led you here to this site. I found this site in late July, I have recommended it to everyone who has asked my how I have lost all the weight that I have... I trust you will find this site to be an encouragement! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I can't believe such a gorgeous gal would be called fat and other names. Please know that it is their own self esteem and confidence issues - not you! Glad you are here. I started needing to lose 62 lbs - and I am 44 down now! So - just so you know - it can be done - it WILL be done! Go girl!
  • nilisabel
    Options
    Ugh, I hate those awful rough weeks. Just look in the mirror and tell yourself you are a wonderful creation, always speak kindly to yourself and know the things they say are a reflection of them, not you. I wish you lots of luck and love and good friendships! Keep up the good work, love yourself and take care of yourself and you will find great results.
  • shannonichole
    Options
    Sorry to hear about those mean people. There is no excuse for cruelty :flowerforyou:

Some good places to help you find a job are indeed.com or craigslist.com. If you need help with a resume then you can message me and I can help you out. Be patient with the job search because it is very hard to get a job these days! :heart: