Another newbie from Australia!

Options
Hi,

I am Katie :) and have recently joined this site after hearing how good it was from two friends who are currently use it!
I am loving it, its so easy to use, and being able to use it on my iPhone at home has also been a great!!

I am currently STARVING though!! Which doesn't make sense cause i tried to have a bigger breakfast, so i could try and make it to later in the morning until i had a snack...
Weird?

Anway just wanted to introduce myself, am looking forward to losing weight, getting the support i need when i need it and meeting new people!!

Have a great day!!

K :)

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hey Katie!

Welcome my fellow Aussie!!!

This site is awesome you will love it.

Cheers
    Megs
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    Welcome Katie, I hope all goes well for you on your journey :)

PS - Where in Australia are you from ?
  • orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome Katie, I hope all goes well for you on your journey :)

PS - Where in Australia are you from ?

Hi! And thank you :)

I'm from NSW, I currently live out West in a place called Dubbo, but i am originally from Tamworth.
    Where abouts are you?
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie, welcome to the club!!!
  • donella73
    Options
    Hi - welcome, it's a great community here! I'm from Adelaide :)
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    welcome to the mfp family
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie, Welcome, you will love this site and the community. Great support. Some days I have hungry moments and just try to embrace it and push on through. Drink extra water. I like it with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. I'm in Sydney. Add me if you like and we can support each other.
  • orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys!! Everyone is sooooooooooo lovely here so i know this will be a great place to check in each day and feel welcome and supported :):)
  • jusso99
    jusso99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate and welcome,

I'm also a newbie and found this site by mistake on my iPhone hahaha and what a great useful place it is. Have you tried weighitup.com.au? it has some great meal plans. Its not an advertisement either admin its just to help likewise people.

I'm from the Mid nth coast NSW.

Goodluck with your journey.
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hi!! welcome to MFP :) i've been here for a week and so far like it a lot! feel free to add me as a friend if you're looking for support!
  • gunnparker
    Options
    Welcome to you from Perth.
  • miss_eeyore
    Options
    Hey Katie, and all others :)
    Melbourne, Victoria here - great to see some fellow Aussies joining in the fight for a fitter Australia!
    :bigsmile:
  • tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    hi im in australia toooo! feel free to add me!
    love this site