Insanity Day 1-Day 19>>8.8 lbs & 9.10 inches!!

Options
Do you see a difference?? I kind of do and i know its only been 19 days! but you know when you been big all your life and you feel like when you do lose weight you don't look different! So want some opinions!! Thank You

Top row Day 1....bottom row Day 19

2vjo8k6.jpg

Replies

• Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can tell for sure!!! 19 days of insanity that's awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • brebre0789
    brebre0789 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see a difference! Awesome job sticking with insanity! I got to the 1 1/2 month mark but had to stop because of a foot injury, so I am doing P90X periodically because there's not as much jumping etc....You've made it this far, so just keep going and I'm sure the results will definitely show your hard work!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    I can tell for sure!!! 19 days of insanity that's awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!!

thank you!! wasnt easy! lol
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    Yup, there is too many difference i can count on 1 hand

lol thanks hun! i would be ok with just 1 lol!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    Yes I can see a difference! Awesome job sticking with insanity! I got to the 1 1/2 month mark but had to stop because of a foot injury, so I am doing P90X periodically because there's not as much jumping etc....You've made it this far, so just keep going and I'm sure the results will definitely show your hard work!

i did 3 days of week 4 and thats the farthest i went! never did month 4 before lol! im scared!!!
    I heard about P90X, maybe ill look into it!! thank you!!!
  • liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! I am on Week 4, Day 3 of Insanity & I could finally see some change yesterday. Keep up the great work!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!
  • LisaMS83
    LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, you are already looking more toned! And amazing work for 19 days, now I kinda wanna try insanity!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! I am on Week 4, Day 3 of Insanity & I could finally see some change yesterday. Keep up the great work!

so close to month 2!!!! good luck!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!

thank you
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    I can see a difference, you are already looking more toned! And amazing work for 19 days, now I kinda wanna try insanity!!!

its in tense but sooooooooooooo worth it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!