Ideal Protein

Options
Hi. I am new and wondering if anyone is on Ideal Protein, and would be interested in doing a thread. Thanks!

Replies

• ChampagneHrglss
    ChampagneHrglss Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm on it, I've been on the program for 4 months, and I'm down 50 lbs. I love the program. I don't like all the products but I'm a creature of habit so I usually just get the same thing every time.

Please add me as a friend! I'm blogging about my experience and I have a ton of recipes and advice to share if you're just getting started. :)
  • Button400
    Button400 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi

Wow you look great!. 50 lbs is amazing. Congratulations. Don't you think that there are a number of people on this site who are doing IP? If you log in IP on food adds, you can see all the recipes or entries people have done. Maybe they just arent keeping up. Not sure how the link comes up...again, technologicaly challenged! I have some recipes too...I use egg whites alot to add to packets and microwave. It makes something like a souffle that is awesome. I would prefer to eat than drink, so this helps me.Cool that you are in Alaska! I think you are warmer than where I am in Chicago.....5 below today. Stay warm!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I too am doing IP and have been for 5 weks now and down 13.5 pounds so far. Good luck.

Also, there are a few groups around IP so you can search for them and join.
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have been on IP since September!!! I would love to talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost 25lbs in 3 months and 21.5 inches!!! I then took Christmas/New Years off (and I am from WV soo we have had a small disaster in January) BUT I gained back about 10lbs and now I am back on and back to where I was after those three months and ready to lose more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yes some of the food is gross and some is great!! my husband (lost 100lbs on IP) found some reciepes and things that worked for him that help me tremendously and I woudl love to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorites right now would be Choc Drink Mix, St/Banana Shake, Chicken Noddle Soup, and Zippers!!! I do love the wafers and the peanut crunch bar as well as the double chocolate brownie when those things are in the bins for us to pick from!!! BUT I do eat the same thing day in and day out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soo excited about finding peopel to help support me and us in thei journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was afraid there would be no one one here beucz there is not really a need for us to log things on here due to our journals and such.....the plan is laid out for us AHAH but I am excited!!!!
  • artzgrrl
    artzgrrl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI! I am so happy to see more and more people on here that are on IP! So many people have been on it in my area. I don't know anyone currently following it and you know that support is the key!
    Sometimes I feel like I'm Queen (being in control of my eating is so empowering, isn't it?), but at times I feel a need for some "handlers", so to speak! (hey, even the President has them! :) ) So, feel free to friend me if I'm not yours already. I really look toward you all for the great dialogue and enjoy reciprocating! Best to everyone!!!
  • OWL9100
    OWL9100 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've been on IP for 3 weeks and have lost 15.5 lbs and 15.5 inches. My coach calls me her Northern Star! I love the diet and the fact that it's so structured. It works for me. I love all the ready mades. And the lemon wafer is my favourite. I would love more IP friends. I just started Feb 13th. I use mfp for my diary and just show my coach on my phone if she has questions. Good Luck everyone!
  • cbeiland
    cbeiland Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im new, just started today. whats ip