T25 - Looking for Advice

Options
Hello, all;

Today was my last day of the Alpha phase of T25 and I still can't make it through an entire 25 minutes without modifying. That said, I've certainly noticed I've been able to do more, without modifying, than I could when I started Alpha, and I have also made it through all 25 minutes, every day (just barely, some days, lol).

With Beta set to start in just a couple days, I'm excited to push forward, but I'm wondering if should be sticking with Alpha until I can get through without modifying.

If anyone with T25 experience would help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Replies

• PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Beta phase since earlier this week and i still have to use Tania to modify. Lol

Go through both phases consistently and then just do another round of both phases. You'll build endurance, just keep at it.
  • waterwaif
    waterwaif Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, go ahead and start Beta and modify as you have to. Then when it is complete, I'd start Alpha over again.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You can move on to Beta if you still modify. Beta isn't all about doing everything perfectly, Tania still does modifying moves for all of Beta.

People worry about this a lot - but the program is set up that you are ready to move on after the five weeks of alpha phase, whether you still modify or not.
  • charkokathy
    Options
    Definitely go to Beta and push through those workouts! You got this!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Haven't gotten to that point myself yet, but I echo the advise to proceed to Beta. I'm doing these workouts in my 3rd floor apartment so I don't forsee myself ever straying from Tania for the sake of the fellow living below me. I still expect to see results though!
  • cmb111877
    Options
    Thanks for the replies!

I'm looking forward to Beta, Monday morning!