Ladies, What clothing item do you want to rock?

Options
WoodenLamb
WoodenLamb Posts: 21 Member
Hey Ladies, many of us list "cute clothes" as one of the reasons we want to get in shape. What fashion or clothing item do you want to ROCK when you reach your goal? And who's celebrity style do you enjoy?

I want to wear high-waisted shorts and a crop top in the summer. I think Katy Perry and Ellie Goulding are tooooo cute.

Replies

• laceylain
    Options
    I want to feel sexy in my bikini this summer!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Anything in a smaller size. I'm not one to walk around with a lot of skin showing. I've always been that way.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Bikini and a skinny pencil skirt
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    My goal is to rock a 50's pin-up outit, including stockings! Love the whole Gil Elvgren look :love:
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    My birthday suit!!:tongue:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    When I started out, I really did not have ANYTHING in mind.

So far...I've come to love wearing so many clothes without the "hide-the-fat layer" of a cardigan or thin jacket. That used to be a daily thing for me and now I only "need" it with sleeveless stuff. For me that's a huge benefit. I also never pictured myself looking good in shorter skirts (like knee length and a bit shorter), skinny jeans with or without boots, or being able to wear button downs and actually look good in them. I like that! And I'm still at size 16 but it's amazing how much better these styles work on me versus when I started this.

I would like to find some white pants for spring/summer. I don't feel like I actually need to lose more weight to wear them, though, it is just a matter of the right fit and thick fabric.

In the future I hope to look better in tops and dresses that are slightly form fitting (not tight). I want to find a cute warm vest too, I've always felt they were too bulky like life jackets and packed on more lb to my look - but now I think I'm getting closer to being able to rock it.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Sleeveless sheath dresses
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    A pair of great jeans and my cowboy boots!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, many of us list "cute clothes" as one of the reasons we want to get in shape. What fashion or clothing item do you want to ROCK when you reach your goal? And who's celebrity style do you enjoy?

I want to wear high-waisted shorts and a crop top in the summer. I think Katy Perry and Ellie Goulding are tooooo cute.

Anything in a smaller size that's not cut like a tent. The size 7 jeans I was wearing last year at this time.

Celebrity style? I wouldn't even know. I have my own style. Right now it's rather frumpy but that's not the normal me.
  • rijana12
    rijana12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Short shorts :love:
  • WoodenLamb
    WoodenLamb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @ kford12 I love pin-up style!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    <---- That

and a bikini
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    Those cute crop tops with shorty shorts!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    A short skirt with a looooooong jacket
  • TCarter18
    Options
    Shorts and a tank top! And actually look good in it. LOL my thighs are the WORST! Ughh:embarassed:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    A short skirt with a looooooong jacket
    Any ideas where I can get my nails done so they shine like justice?
  • tgrey4
    tgrey4 Posts: 56
    Options
    I just want to feel comfortable at the beach. I've never been so my whole life.

Also, every once in a while I find a great pair of jeans or skirt that I just don't quite fit. Last month, I bought a 1980s size 6 pair of high-waisted jeans, and today I finally fit into it!!! My weight losses have been small numbers, and so it's the little things like this t hat feel awesome. Physical, material measurements (other than my own body's appearance) feel really rewarding :)
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polkadot bikini
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Boy Shorts.
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans!