How did you do?

Options
Well, at least it was only one day. Did great at dinner, one plate, only one glass of wine....and then after all of the family stress went out with equally stressed friends and well, went crazy. But all in all, feel ready to start today anew (and a family member did say that I looked smaller!).

How did you guys do?

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was great. Had Braums Yogurt & Fruit for Breakfast, met friends at an All You Can Eat Buffet for Lunch, and had a Healthy Choice Meal at home for Dinner. And walked a total of 5 miles at the Park and Wal-Mart.
    Since I have been at my Goal Weight (October 6) I have been weighing every morning. Today I actually weighed 1.2 pounds LESS than I did yesterday morning.
    :drinker: Yay Me!!
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I thought I had done excelent.... I eat within my calorie range, excersice yesterday, didn't have any wine...drank lots of water during the day...still gained 1lb! :(
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    :sad:
    Fasting today......
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    237 calories over. Ate everything i wanted. 5 mile am run really helped to limit the damage. Pre-meal snacking was all fruit & veggies. Drank only water. 1 piece of pie, but with loads of home made whipped cream.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    i had a plan, and didnt do bad........I kinda went over 800 calories, had I exercised, but the gym was closed..........soooo, ,lol, back to living healthy......p.s. ,I loved yesterday , had the family over, and we all had the best time........
  • roxanea
    Options
    I did pretty good yesterday. I did manage to stay a little under my calories. Today was weigh in day and I manged to loose at least .4 pounds over the course of the week. Feel good about looseing just that amount.
  • emills88
    emills88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I ate way too much...although I am doing an involuntary fasting today, I apparently picked up a stomach bug that my son had a few days ago....
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :blushing: :laugh: :grumble: :ohwell:

I'm up FIVE pounds - but hey, what's done is done. I'm getting back on track. Lots of water, exercise. I didn't host so I don't have tons of yummy leftovers - just brought back some roasted turkey.
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I thought I had it made because I had to work a hard shift. But then I got home at night to find only one vegetarian dish besides the desserts. :grumble: I ended up eating tons of junk food when what I really needed was some water and a small healthy meal. :sad:
  • sugarbuzz74
    sugarbuzz74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did okay, all things considered. My BF and I planned a strenuous 4.5 hour hike that took up the middle part of the day. On our way there we stopped at IHOP and I managed to consume 1,000 calories on pancakes, but used them up in the hike. Dinner was another 1,000. It was a planned eating day, so it didn't feel like crazy binge eating. I thought about my MFP friends a lot yesterday and hoped everyone was getting through the day okay.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    i think i did ok, ran and exercised in the morning so that left me 990 calories for dinner, ate small portions and had cranberry sauce instead of gravy... tiny pieces of dessert only, planned on having just 1 glass of wine, but that turned into 2 and a half... soo went over calories by 100... but actually lost 0.2 lbs so i'm pleased with myself.... back to losing more!
  • blel0906
    Options
    I did horrible dispite having a plan...Should have eaten lunch because I was starving by the time dinner came...then 2 glasses of wine..restrained myself to 1 dessert..Was sent home with 1/2 a pie I had my daughter offer to her friends so it wasn't here tempting me.

I felt good though much to my surprise family noticed I had lost some weight...told them 10lbs and they said it looks like a lot more than that...so definitally motivation to jump back on plan.

Its not been my best week all around, I haven't excersised at all this week.

Not getting on the scale today..eating extra healthy, staying on the lower calorie side for a few days, drinking tons of water and taking a long walk tonight..hoping for another 10 by Christmas
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I ate ALOT because I was really sad and mad and depressed. And it felt SOOOOOO good.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i think i did pretty good. i ate a lot but i could have ate a lot more. i only had one plate (and wasnt even able to finish that one). i drank a lot of water, and even went on an "after-stuffing-my-face" walk. i feel great this morning....
    time to go work out :D
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i went over my calorie intake by about 700 calories.

i had plans to go for my daily jog (4 miles usually but wanted to go 5) but the gym was closed and it was raining outside :(

I do not really believe in fasting so i wont be doing any of that.

i have been on track all week aside from thanksgiving day, back on track today!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I "guestimated" some of my serving sizes. I went over, but by less than I thought I would. The leftovers for the next couple of days may still be enjoyed, but I will be back on track soon.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I didn't work out so I had only 1,200 calories. I had a Chobani yogurt in the morning.
    I ate 2 cups mash, 1 cup stuffing, turkey all twice and the 2nd meal I had like 1/2 cup corn.
    The worst thing I did was eat some chocolates. The mini ones smaller than fun size. I might of have 10 all day.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I stayed within in my calorie goal for the day, passed on dessert and still was up 0.8 lbs but I'm blaming it on sodium. :laugh: I didn't feel deprived at all I ate what I wanted minus the pie I really wanted that damn pie. :laugh:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Being vegetarian, I completely avoid all meat (obviously), gravy and most stuffings....

I have no excuse for the Pumpkin pie! I ended up about 250 calories over and I feel okay with that!

Hope you all had a great time with friends and family!
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i did ok... i did not log my food, i was away from the computer all day, but i did write it down. i did go for seconds, but i filled up on roasted turkey and lots of veggies from the veggie tray. i did have one small scoop of noodles and about 5 mini meatballs. i passed on potatoes, dressing and desert. drank only water. i got in a good 1 hour of leslie sansone early yesterday morning, and played wii just dance 2 with my kids for about an hour in the afternoon. then hit the crazy midnight sale at walmart. (stood or walked from 8pm-1am!) i weighed in this morning, gained .9 pounds. hoping its just excess sodium and will be gone by monday. i am in a biggest loser competition with some friends and family, and monday is the final weigh-in! :grumble: did not have breakfast (slept through it after shopping!) and had subway oven roasted chicken flatbread for lunch. going to have a salad with grilled chicken and steamed broccoli for supper. heading to treadmill now while kiddos nap!