Ladies, What clothing item do you want to rock?

Options

Replies

• Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My SteamPunk Corsets!!! And my birthday suit.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My goal is to rock a 50's pin-up outit, including stockings! Love the whole Gil Elvgren look :love:
    [/quo]te
    I love the pinup look, I can't wait to see you
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/M-by-MADONNA-FOR-H-M-AS-IS-Flawed-Black-Stretch-Jersey-Disco-Dress-8-S-/251437861766

This dress is M by Madonna and it's hanging in my closet right now...but mine's not flawed. lol It's very form fitting and VERY sheer. I've almost built up the nerve...
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sequinned booty shorts. And bikinis forever.
  • Kaylee09201992
    Options
    My old sz3 Levi's and a Junk Gypsy "Mama Tried" tank.
  • MuffinMuffinxxx9
    Options
    I want to wear high waist shorts for the first time in my life.
    I'm tired of being so hot with pants on all summer.
  • sara_tara13
    sara_tara13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Faux leather pants and a black tank top. It's a throw back to my teenage days when I wanted to be a rocker. I never was thin enough then. I'm 30 so I almost too old to be wearing it on a regular basis but just one night out like that would be great.

Someone mentioned tucked in shirts. I agree! I love Debra Morgan on Dexter and Juliet on Psych and their business clothes. I always feel out of fashion or frumpy in my office job. To wear processional looking clothing and still feel pretty and feminine in it would be awesome.

Plus a bikini of course.
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Loose, flowy tops, without people thinking I'm pregnant! I also love the look of oversized sweater/top with leggings or skinnies. And finally, I'd probably never actually wear it, but there is so much cute Japanese fashion, and I'd love to be able to imagine myself pulling it off even if I could never afford it, haha.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    There isn't really just ONE outfit I wanna rock. I want to look good in EVERYTHING I have. Is that too much to ask for??? Oh...and also especially look good in NOTHING. :bigsmile:
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Bikini... never been able to wear one.

OH and short shorts!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Shorts, or skirts. I hate my legs! Grrr
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You guys are funny, I especially enjoyed the Cake reference B)

I would love to rock a true crop top (mid-drift, not rib drift). Not inappropriately, but something cute in that style that shows my belly to a music fest or something. I'm probably dreaming because I'm not a fan of my stomach but we'll see...that would mean true confidence and that I'd achieved my goals, I think.
  • oliviaarddd
    Options
    Halter top, nice jeans, and swimsuit of any kind - haven't swam in an actual swimsuit in over three years due to being self-conscious. My goal is to be rocking even a nice one-piece by next summer.
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Black faux leather (I'm an animal lover) pants and a matching faux leather vest.
    I love different styles for different moods, so I'm a bit of a schizo when it comes to fashion. :)
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i have awesome jeans i wanna get back into, i wanna not look like a whale in a bikini and i wanna rock short dresses and shorts this summer!!! :)
  • Netten01
    Options
    I want to wear some nice Skinny Jeans with a tank top with some heels to show off the weight I lost.
  • lindzalexis
    lindzalexis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A slim-fitted tee-shirt - I won't wear anything tight up top because of my muffin top!
  • Trishsimon
    Options
    A dress for a wedding I am going to in September, its knee length and very form fitting.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Working out in just shorts and a sports bra.
  • ouimouton
    ouimouton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Knee high boots...and skinny jeans...because I haven't bought a pair of skinny jeans since they came back in! I'm hoping that I will be able to wear that look before it goes out of style again. :)