Ladies, What clothing item do you want to rock?

Options

Replies

• tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've got clothes stored away that I love but can't fit. Those are the things I want to wear again- little black dress, hot jeans, sexy top.

^^this!!! :)
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a tank top and shorts to the gym. Nothing skimpy or sexy...but have toned legs and arms to show off.
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Shorts! I've always disliked my legs so much. I'll show my flabby belly before I ever show my flabby legs.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    A little black dress and bikini. I have never worn a bikini and just once I would like to feel good enough to put one on.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Princess Leia's metal bikini. Oh yeah!
  • Luxleo
    Luxleo Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love to rock a jumpsuit! That's probably the first thing I'm gonna buy when I reach my ideal weight. :) A bikini for the beach would also be nice :D
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    For a New Year's Eve Party!!!

js_cu-jennifer-lopez-jennifer-lopez-ama-after-party-03.jpg
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    a figure hugging dress and not HATE my stomach in it.
  • mtnspirit
    mtnspirit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A stunning step-mother of the groom dress so that I am the envy of the "then" wife!
  • kikionna4
    Options
    Any kind of retro dress. 40s style and up. Love high waisted skirts with cute button down tops. I love me old fashion style clothing!
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    At this point I want to get back into my favorite jeans I was wearing last year!

I can still wear them, but they're very uncomfortable even if I unbutton them.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    cute summer dresses, shorts & tanks, leggings
  • katinachaos
    katinachaos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This: http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/ava-dress-jade-green.html

Hoping my boobs don't disappear, it's kind of the appeal of this lil' number.
  • fallenstar831
    Options
    I'm working towards wearing a dress that does not have a flared skirt. In my mind I see Audrey Hepburn in that gorgeous black sheath style dress she always rocked. Its been 15 years... and hopefully by the end of the year I'll rock one of me own with RED heels :D
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The obvious bathing suit would be fabulous. But I always wanted to pull off a pencil skirt and tucked in blouse. I guess office attire. It always looks so classy...but not with that little lower belly popping out.
  • Culrflur
    Options
    I'm all about loose & comfortable, so being able to wear cute oversized sweaters & cardigans /without/ looking like a whale would be nice.
  • tehmotionless
    Options
    too many.
    skinny jeans, fitted tops, skirts, anything that doesn't make my arms or legs look fat.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A short skirt with a looooooong jacket

I want to rock a white Chrysler LeBaron.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I wanna look sexy in a pencil skirt and a sleeveless shirt.

I feel so far away from doing either though lol.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Bikini, and a sweaterdress with no muffin top or spanx