Starting again sensibly in the Uk

Options
Hi all,

I have been away for a fair few months as I lost motivation in tracking. While I can be healthy without tracking it usually results in me going over the top with food!

Am looking for friends with open diaries in the UK who are eating a sensible amount of net calories ( I.e not below 1000) to help with the lifestyle change.

Please add me!!

Replies

• claireszydelko
    Options
    Hi i'm claire, from huddersfield, in Yorkshire. You can add me if you want my diary is open. I am aiming to eat 2000 calories at present. My MFP calorie goal is 2100. I'm netting at around 1800 - 2000 with 200 300+ exercise 4x a week. Just starting out thou so i'm a MFP virgin lol and just trying the eat more calorie to fuel your body route and it feels wrong lol .
  • slummymummy2014
    slummymummy2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the uk and new to MFP. My calorie goal is 1600 and just about able to stick with it. You're more than welcome to add me,
  • sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Requests sent thanks both!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I have been on the low side this week (net right around 1000), because this weekend is hubby's birthday so I will be having fondue and cheesecake, but I do try to be reasonable.
  • emmawhite1983
    Options
    add me!
  • skyfall91
    Options
    Hiya, Iv sent some request out but anyone whos not had one can add me as Im trying to keep going and hitting a healthy target everyday and make better choices. Iv been bad with over eating recently so need to sort it out x
  • zaan83
    zaan83 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm in London and have an open Diary (helps me to stay on track :laugh: )

Feel free to add me