What was today's workout music?

Options
regosaki
regosaki Posts: 265 Member
Hola MFPeeps!

So I have posted on this subject before, but I felt a better way around it would be to simply add what you have worked out too today, rather than listing your current fave music So! Alors...OK Today I worked out with.....

Vampire weekend...(Modern Vampires in the city), Then The Prodigy...(Experience), followed that with some Queen....(A Kind of Magic)...and finished off the The Offspring (Greatest hits)....

This changes daily so who knows what's to come tomorrow???

How about you lot?

Replies

• kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Oooh, Prodigy is a good one!

I was feelin' The Twistin' Tarantulas today.
  • regosaki
    Options
    Yes it got me running al-right! lol took me back to those crazy ravy days of my youth....ahhhhh happy chemically altered times.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I recently started tracking my playlists, which are really just random songs from my MP3 player.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TR0berts
  • regosaki
    Options
    Today I rocked out to Led Zeppelin III, Led Zeppelin IV and the greatest hits of Luciano Pavarotti pretty random but fantastically motivational
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use any particular app or website for workout music? I'm looking for an app or website that plays music based on the BPM (beats per minute) so my playlist would maintain the same energy level throughout. I have a couple Pandora stations set up, but they like to add the weirdest stuff in there or not play anything that I seeded the station with.
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    I have not worked out today, but if I did
    I would say tiesto
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical (in between loads of laundry) while watching The View. Feeling very housewifely today.
  • crrampersad
    crrampersad Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any with me, so I got to listen to some akka nakka with no control drop the weights repeatedly and scream like he was getting an enema.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Future feat. Pharrel & Pusha T - Move That Dope :embarassed:
  • BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Latin music because I was in Zumba.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew, the instructor had it on her ipod and it was a great mix.
  • erinthefirst
    Options
    Florence and the Machine! I fall into the power of her music and my body wants to be powerful with it! She never fails me. :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    Garbage