Hello from Vancouver Canada

Options
Hello all. My name is Anna and I live in Vancouver BC Canada
I have been on myfitnesspal for a while now but only recently (like in the last month) have I really stepped in and made sure I logged in everyday logging my eating and exercise habits. I had decided that 2014 was going to be my year to do this. No more resolutions like “going to loose weight” only to realize the following December that didn’t happen. No more of that.
Turned my resolution into a goal for 2014 and working at finally losing the weight. And not because I have to. Because I want to.

I am awesome just the way I am. I am doing this to be healthy, fit and full of energy. Get that little extra out of life

Replies

• brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I'm in the GVRD as well; good luck on your goals!
  • rontuu
    rontuu Posts: 23
    Options
    Good for you! Welcome to the community. My wife is from Burnaby as well. She gave up the oh so lovely Canadian weather for the California sun and an annoying but fun-loving husband known as myself. Lol. Good luck on your goals and feel free to add me if you're looking for friends / support!
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. Im in the GVRD too (well kinda lol)!
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. We are glad to have ya. Request sent to ya! Also if anyone else looking for some active FitWarriors to build up your support group. Swing by the FitFam Friday Free-4-All (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1196811-fitfam-friday-free-4-all) and start adding friends who are ready and willing to offer you motivation, laughs, an attentive ear and support.