How I lost 360lbs - Part I

Options

Replies

• starrygirl82
    starrygirl82 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for being an inspiration to us!! So glad that you found happiness within yourself and you had someone to push you and encourage you!
  • andread123
    andread123 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • claireszydelko
    Options
    Omg what an awesome story! how long has it taken you to lose all the weight??? dedication or what!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Wow :)
  • sblanch81
    Options
    Human beings are so great when we practice discipline and will power.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible story and one that I find motivating and just what I need right now. Sharing such a personal journey is worthy in itself. THANK YOU
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I still have chill bumps. What a amazing story. Everybody needs a Jackie in your life. This is amazing. Keep up the hard work. Thank you for sharing :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Whoa, this made my cry. I'm so happy for you! Congrats on all the changes :flowerforyou:
  • Carolynn43
    Carolynn43 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome story...thank you for sharing with us!!! Congratulations on a job well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thank you for sharing and well done on your motivation and dedication. It is very inspiring.
  • sblanch81
    Options
    I know that my journey is just starting I am keeping my faith and moving forward. Only 4 pounds in but moving forward.
  • toniistracking
    toniistracking Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Speechless.........congratulation on all your success!
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    Options
    That is one of the most inspiring stories I have read in a long time. Great job and keep up all the awesome!
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a typo about someone posting their success story of 36 lbs lost :huh: .... but as I read the Part 1 and Part 2, I cannot tell you how moved I am :smile:

We all have been pushed to a point where we realised that we need to do something about our lives :explode: I am glad that it happened the good way for you with Jackie around for mental and emotional support :happy:

Well done and good work are understatements, but I can only say that you are a true inspiration who did not let yourself wallow in self pity once you set your eyes on the goal.

PS - You and Jackie look awesome together :wink: :wink:
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this!

You are a true inspiration to me...Thank you for posting your story! :flowerforyou:
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!
  • threefancy
    threefancy Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! Great Story!
  • 1FitBabe
    1FitBabe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow!

So are you and Jackie friends or more than that?