Look for Some New Petite Pals

Options
Hello All,

I'm a horseback rider and hiker from the American Southwest looking for some extra motivation to get to my maintenance weight. I have been working my way down from 132lbs to 110lbs for a couple of years. During that time I have learned that I can't just go by portion size; I have to count calories or I start to gain! Lately I have been losing about a half pound a week.

5'2"
400 cal restriction
1100 cal a day
MPF thinks I burn 1500/day, but fitbit thinks ~1400 (hence the only half pound a week loss when MFP thinks I should loss .8)

Howdy!

Replies

• stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and request sent. Yeah MFP calcs are way off for me too. I use bodymedia fit and thank goodness its more accurate than this. Down 30lbs so far and still rolling. Lets get you moving too. Also if anyone else looking for some active FitWarriors to build up your support group. Swing by the FitFam Friday Free-4-All (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1196811-fitfam-friday-free-4-all) and start adding friends who are ready and willing to offer you motivation, laughs, an attentive ear and support.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11," 103 lbs. I like to have petite friends since us shorties have some unique challenges and concerns. You can add me if you like, or you can just check out my food fairs if you want ideas. . I eat pretty boring though.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    4'11 here.Started at 145 pounds. Now 120 pounds..

I still eat the same foods just in moderation and as long as I can fit them into my calorie goals.

Feel free to add me anyone. :)
  • FemmeFitFarm
    Options
    why you be hatin' on us tall chicks?? discrimination!!!

jk.

#tallgirlprobz
  • allysteven880
    Options
    weight maintenance is the finest approach to get fit lifestyle. the proper workout and diet control is the key and ingredients to give your health a new birth!
  • metimemum
    metimemum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2' and looking for some fitness pals. I need motivation and encouragement to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 56kg. I am hoping to lose 1lb a week. I am currently doing Insanity and hope that that will help. Feel free to add me as a friend, but only if you can motivate and inspire. I will of course return the favour.
  • LydiaKO
    LydiaKO Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Lydia. 4'11.5 - 5ft (no one really knows for sure lol) SW: 160 CW: 149 GW: 125
    Feel free to add me! I love meeting fellow shorties! :)
  • Nimco4930
    Nimco4930 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, well I don't know about you but I heard its all about gaining muscles so that
    is what I am doing to lose weight. I am currently at 167kg which is about 148ibs and
    I have set a goal that by the 27th of May I should be down to 121ibs which is about 55Kg.
  • ntshs
    ntshs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" looking for friends too :)
  • raeesa07
    Options
    Im 5'1
    Feel free to add me too :)