Looking for friends

Options
Hi! This is my second time around. I lost 80 pounds and now I'm back to finish it off. Plus, I gained a few pounds after the holidays. I'd love to have some new friends. Thanks!

Replies

• shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me. I would like to be your friend MFP. :smile:
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This is my second time back too! Though I gained all I lost!

Feel free to add me :)
  • cbikercu
    cbikercu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I am knew to this and just starting. I feel the more support the better.
  • ellulm
    ellulm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back for about the third time: but would be good to meet some people!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Best,
    BD
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Is that a TWD profile pic? heck yeah!
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    If you dont mind a friend who cusses a lot, talks dirty a lot, and generally is a mix of a perv and the nicest guy on the planet, then friend me.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hi... I came back to MFP about a week before x-mas. I have lost a total of 75lbs and currently have 5lbs to go to get to my goal weight. Anyone is welcome to add me. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!! :smile:
  • shugheston
    Options
    Also starting back. Lost 14 lbs. so far.... Doctor scolded me about my diet in early January..... so new motivation to stay off meds for Cholesterol. Can always use more friends encouraging (scolding) me.
  • aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me to. 2nd time around and I have a ton of support on my friends list that help out alot. I see you are a fan of The Walking Dead!!! Me too! Can't wait for Sunday!! :smile:
  • zealey77
    zealey77 Posts: 104
    Options
    Happy for you to add me, if you want.
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Request has been sent. Glad to see you back after the holidays. Now lets get you back where you need to be. Also if anyone else looking for some active FitWarriors to build up your support group. Swing by the FitFam Friday Free-4-All (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1196811-fitfam-friday-free-4-all) and start adding friends who are ready and willing to offer you motivation, laughs, an attentive ear and support.