How I lost 360lbs - Part I

Options

Replies

• srk369
    srk369 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What a great story. Thank you for sharing!!
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    you are making me cry.
  • Mercambus
    Options
    Great things happen with effort and patience. Congratulations and keep it going. Your story is inspiring.
  • jody1436
    Options
    Wow...that is awesome and I'm so happy for you that you made a change. Jackie is right, so many people are struggling to be alive and would do anything to have a chance at life. Good for you and Thank you for inspiring me.
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation!!! Congrats on your success and thank you very much for sharing your story. You are an inspiration!
  • wolverine2006
    Options
    Unbelievable story. Seriously, congratulations! Enjoy the Ann Arbor Marathon (Go Blue!). It was only a half marathon when I lived there, but it was my first one and started my journey as well. Keep it up. You have lots to be proud of.
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Brian,

Your story is truly inspiring and uplifting. Congratulations on your amazing progress and thank you for your courage.
  • TP2323
    TP2323 Posts: 32
    Options
    OMG OMG! Post your story and pictures on this site! http://beforeandafterfatlosspics.tumblr.com/
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    well done, you should feel justifyably proud of yourself. arent you amazed how strong you are?
  • luvemykids
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • hgvalerie
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome journey! It is very inspirational and I want to thank you for being so honest and truthful about what you have went through and what you continue to face. This will help a lot of people, including myself!
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You are the definition of Inspiration...wow. I am amazed! Great job!!
  • trcydonnelly
    Options
    Yay Brian! Keep posting your story and inspiration for us as you are truly a motivation and a great role model for the rest of us. I am so glad that you have Jackie and that you are a fitness addict now. Stay healthy and keep going!
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. You are awesome! :)
  • jikennedy
    Options
    Exceptional story Well done and keep going Hope this leads to a happier and healthier lifestyle for you Amazing story
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration.

can't wait for the rest of the story.

So many never see what's beyond their personal fog - I am so happy for you and your newly found life!

I believe your wasted decade just might be made up for!
  • scottcale
    scottcale Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job.....Very inspiring!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Can't WAIT to read more!!!!!!!!! AWESOME
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind I posted a copy of your post to my Facebook! I hope you inspire more people to take that first step! It's all about slow and steady to win the race!!

Congrats on all your success!! You are truly inspirational!