New-Looking for friends and support!

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and am looking for friends and support on my journey to becoming healthier and more fit. please add me as a friend if you are looking for the same. I look forward to sharing with you all and understanding some of the challenges that each of you face and how you have overcome them.

Replies

• Xuluwuki
    Xuluwuki Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Here I am giving you very much support ^^. I'm also new here. Not exactly; I made an account more than 1 year ago and then left it. But anyways, I'm fat and it has gotten out of control so I signed up for diet advice. I'm mainly going to use the site for food logging. So good luck with your own journey!
  • jenjoyced74
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm newish as well.
    i'm logging all my food in here but I use the fitbit as well.
    It is always hardest after the first week of any diet. I'm 3 weeks into and down 8lbs. I have gone over on my daily cals, but the key is simple...log EVERYTHING you eat! I ate cookies the other night, I logged it. yeah I went way over my daily intake, but I needed to see that to see how bad it is for me. NOTHING has worked for me in the past 4 years (when I started to gain this weight) prior to the past four years, I rode a mt. bike a lot and had no weight problems. but I do now and it has gotten out of control. i'm just glad i'm finally under 200!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have been around a bit but love meeting new people to support and to receive support from!

Feel free to add me :)
  • Familiatorres3
    Familiatorres3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for the same thing...anyone can feel free to add me! I'd love to see your weight-loss journeys and help you along the way!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm not new at all, but still working on the fit part, always will be. Need to keep up with my 4 and 6 year olds
  • eschang99
    eschang99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I'll add you!