Shaun T - T25 results?

Options
Hey everyone! I'm a week in on doing the Shaun T - T25 program ( Alpha Phase ). It's hard work, but it's one of my FAVORITE workouts to do because it's only 25mins and goes by super crazy fast!! :). With all this hard work, I feel like there HAS to be results behind it! I would love to see success stories from anyone doing the same program I am! Before & After pictures? Inches lost? Weight lost?

Thanks!! ( Just want to stay motivated ) :).

Replies

• lebafit
    lebafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just finished double day -day 5 of Week 1 Alpha phase and it was crazy. I really enjoy T25 and i feel stronger after each workout. Would love to see some success stories too.
    Keep at it!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I haven't...but I keep seeing ads for it on YouTube and am very curious to try it out.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    After both Alpha and Beta, lost 5.5 lbs and about 5 inches total. Not from one area, from my entire body. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but there it is. They say "results may vary" in the ads for a reason.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I just started, so no results yet. But my sister-in-law did it for a month and dropped a pant size. She was shocked at how well it worked.

She had such good results I talked Hubby into getting it for us. He's done the Insanity workouts in the past but he's been so busy with work lately, that he finds the T25 much easier to fit into his schedule.

And I agree, the 25 minutes fly by even with the hard workout!
  • motherjuly31
    Options
    I just finished week 5 with Alpha. So I have five weeks left but so far I have lost 6 pounds and 8 inches total off my body. I'm not sure how to add pics but I will if someone lets me know how?
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Going to make the purchase soon and would also love to see actual results outside of the infomercial.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 5 with Alpha. So I have five weeks left but so far I have lost 6 pounds and 8 inches total off my body. I'm not sure how to add pics but I will if someone lets me know how?

Wow that is great. There is a pinned post on top that goes into all the details of posting pictures.
  • motherjuly31
    Options
    Okay, I hope this works!

Before:

190_zps22433e4e.jpg

Before:

189_zps549c320a.jpg

Before:

191_zps02f2f4e7.jpg

After 30 days:

199_zps1d36b5ca.jpg

After 30 days:

197_zpsfff55c8f.jpg

After 30 days:

198_zps999f9c70.jpg
  • Angelm0905
    Angelm0905 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start on Monday. Going grocery shopping so I can try to follow the diet plan that is included.
  • Angelm0905
    Angelm0905 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Update on T25! Since I started the program back in February, I have completed Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. I have lost 22 lbs so far. It's been amazing. I have also been keeping up w/ calorie counting too. I love the program so much that I actually became a coach. I have been using Shakeology for dinner too. I rarely feel hungry and my energy level is great. I've gone down 2 sizes!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I am doing shaun t, t25. I have completed Alpha and am currently on Beta, I will be doing Gamma after. I am a mother of two, I work full time, and I go to college so I don't have a lot of time,

I started t25 at 147lbs (close to it.)
    I am now 135lbs.

I did not follow the meal plan. I did not always do the work outs as suggested. I am restarting Beta because I had a kidney infection and didn't really work out for a week so I am starting it over. I am still not really following a healthy diet (semi healthy, but still eat fast food, and drink alcoholic beverages) I figure by the end of Beta I will be 130lbs and Gamma will lean out the rest of the body fat I plan to be rid of.
    Day One
    day1d-vi.jpg
    End of Alpha (I was 140lbs in this pic, down 5lbs since then. Current profile pic was a few days ago.)
    t25alphaside2-vi.jpg
  • ceceg13
    ceceg13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 week 2 of the Alpha Cycle. I lost 5.2 lbs the first week just by following my calorie intake on MFP and doing the workouts but I made sure to have the fans off and really give it my all and SWEAT! I also swapped out my dinner 3 times a week for shakeology. I got the sample kit ...I only liked chocolate though. Herbalife is pretty good too...I would only do it on those days where I had a good breakfast and lunch and didn't want to go over my calories for dinner. So far I feel better and my jeans are a little looser...nothing super dramatic but Im sure once the program is over there will be significant results. I'm going to order the Gamma cycle once I'm close to finishing the Beta cycle.
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am just starting Beta Week 4. I bust my *kitten* in the workouts and made sure I was wearing my heartrate monitor. I burn anywhere from 300 to 500 calories depending on the workout.

I started at 222 and I just weighed in the other day at 209. However I have double up a lot of the workout and also started running in the morning so I am burning about 1000 calories from exercise

I have lost about 4 inches on my chest. My thighs have grown from the DREADED HOP HOP SQUATS. Arms have grown as well about 1 inch.

All and All I am very happy with the results. I am waiting for Gamma to arrive as well
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I made it through Alpha and Beta, taking just a week off in the middle of Alpha when I pulled my back - gotta ease into a new workout routine, folks! Then I started Gamma and promptly came down with the mother of all flus. That about a month ago - I'm hoping to start it back up next week by doing a week each of Alpha and Beta and then picking Gamma back up from the beginning.

Still, it's a great workout set and I would recommend it. I lost 6-7 pounds, and more importantly 6-7 inches in the Alpha / Beta cycles. I complement the 25 minute workouts with 45 minutes on the treadmill, so it's a great overall routine. I want to focus on the strength part going forward, since the flu took a good 8 pounds with it and I was amazingly able to maintain that weight in the three weeks after it went away. Been doing pure treadmill since then though, and I'm hankering to get Shaun's excellent delivery back into my workouts. :)

Mark
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did it and loved it! i didn't get much for results as i was at goal pretty much, i was doing it to keep moving and hopefully lose a bit of body fat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!