Hey Everyone!! Sort of new to this.

Options
Happy Friday!! I'm Veronica, I'm 22. Ive been on here on and off for a while but now im getting serious about getting in shape. So now im here just about everyday. I start to get discouraged when i dont see progress right away even though i know it isnt going to happen like that. So the positive thoughts and motivation would definitely help. Thanks! :)

Replies

• BettyBoop1st
    Options
    Hey me too. Just started again on Monday and hoing for great results only because I amr\ trying to keep track of my intake.. So far I am makingf myself aware of what goes into my body> Step #1
  • bloodhoundlady
    bloodhoundlady Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi veronica! Take one day and one step at a time. There are some good groups here you can join that will motivate you so jump right on in. Good Luck and welcome to opening the door to Good Health.
  • BettyBoop1st
    Options
    Step #2 is to figure out what is good and what is over the limit. Sodium is the hardest. I need to eat more fruit which Iam lacking in. Boo for me.
  • BettyBoop1st
    Options
    Step
    #3 drink infinity amounts of water!
  • cabrerva
    cabrerva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on and off in the past, Here to stay this time! I've been finding my way around all of the information available (TONS!) Definitely use the search feature, it will connect you to almost everything!

:flowerforyou:
  • nikkie01
    nikkie01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Veronica! I have been the same on and off again. You just have to take it one day at a time... If you have junk food cravings as I do you need to take it one minute at a time.
    I too get discouraged very easily. I am trying to remember I didn't put this weight on over night and it's not going to come off overnight!
    Good Luck! You got this girl!
  • Michigander1956
    Michigander1956 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I always have problems with Sodium for some reason , trying to always watch intake but itugh .because it is in everything.. Good luck