Did you talk shop yesterday?

Options
edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
At any time during the day did you find yourself talking about diet and/or exercise with anybody yesterday?

I was talking to a friend that hasn't been able to exercise in a few months, works through her lunch hour, and hasn't been able to get back on track. I mentioned MFP and we talked about some exercise options through Netflix and on cable. In my mind I was sort of rolling my eyes though. I couldn't get away from talking about this for ONE day!!!

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    At dinner with my mom, he rhusband mentioned how I seem to get smaller and smaller every time he sees me.

Than at a friend's dinner, it hadn't been a minute since I waked in the door and she told her niece look how skinny I look now. LOL
    I was shocked to see that her niece gained some weight! She was very skinny when I seen her at Easter this year.

At the dinner table, my friend and I were talking about our workouts. Since her kids are in school she goes to the gym on post (for us it's free to go). We also talked about different supplements at GNC. LOL
  • wittlemunchkinx
    Options
    I do it all the time!
    My goal for this week (Staring tomorrow :P)
    Is to not talk about food at all to anyone :S!
    I thought I didn't today but forgot I was on the phone to my mother and she says all I ever talk about with her is how chubby I am...woopsie!
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My mother made it a point to point out how much weight my girlfriend and I have lost in about 6 weeks, so we were kind of forced to talk shop yesterday, lol.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Everyone commented about how much smaller I've gotten and I gave someone a business card to call me after the holidays about Turbo Jam.

Sharon
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I took a walk with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law after dinner yesterday. We talked about our workouts, eating habits, and what we're struggling with. Both commented on my weight loss. I didn't mind talking about it - I'm working hard to get healthy.
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Options
    Especially as a girl, I find that people will always make comments about weight. The positive end of that is that I got some compliments and swapped fitness mags with my mom.
  • tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My point was not to but I got several compliments and people wanting to know what I was doing.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to talk about such stuff, but of course over all of that food it seems to naturally come up.