Mom on a mission

Options
Hey guys! I would love to help motivate eachother.I've been up and down in weight since becoming a mom
at a young age when my body wasn't even done growing. Needless to say,During each of my 3 pregnancies I've packed on the pounds lost most of it then gotta pregnant again & gained lots more.Yah,some of you moms know what I mean.!! So on this journey once again to make a better lifestyle of nutrition& exercise.
I've still got a ways to go :)
Let's do this!!

Replies

• kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi! I became a Mom at a young age too! I was 18 when I had my first daughter. I have 4 daughters now!

Let's be pals! We can do this together! :smile:
  • Stacy_Kerns
    Options
    I too am a Mom on a mission. I am just starting my newest weight loss journey after having had my second child 8 months ago. I've had 3 months now of not having to sacrifice my body to keeping a sweet little baby alive. I gotta GET ME BACK! :happy: I'll send you a message so maybe we can help each other out!
  • bkc81
    bkc81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay,awesome
    Glad I checked this area out.
    Watch out for Moms on a mission :)
  • ktweldon3
    ktweldon3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Moms Rocks! Anyone can add me as a friend. I'm newly returning to MFP and starting Body Revolution on Monday while I train for the upcoming Half Marathon season and finally loose the 20lbs I haven't been able to the last couple of years running!
  • bkc81
    bkc81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So cool :) training for a marathon is def
    A motivation for your last 20 lbs!!